Join us for an engaging and contemporary conversation about climate justice, featuring panelists from the Notre Dame community, who will each bring a unique perspective of the issues associated with climate justice.
- Daniel C. Miller (moderator) — Associate Professor of Environmental Policy; Director, Sustainable Development Concentration, Master of Global Affairs
- Dionne Irving Bremyer (panelist) — Associate Professor of English; Faculty in the Initiative on Race and Resilience
- Vitor Martin Dias (panelist) — Visiting Fellow, Kellog Institute for International Studies; Department of Sociology, Indiana University Bloomington
- Richard (Drew) Marcantonio (panelist) — Assistant Teaching Professor, Management & Organization
- Mariana Jansen Ferreira (panelist) — Visiting Scholar, Keough School and Environmental Change Initiative; Professor of Economics, Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo
- Emma Hokoda (panelist) — Graduate Student of Global Affairs, Keough School; Climate Resilience Intern in the Office of Sustainability; Research Assistant for the Environmental Change Initiative
- Noah Gonring (panelist) — Undergraduate Student of Environmental Science