Date: February 15-17th, 2019
Six years ago, the Sustainability Summit at Merry Lea was born out of a desire to raise up more sustainability leaders on college campuses in our region. The Summit has proven to be an energizing and refreshing venue for like-minded peers to network, get creative, eat good food and have fun.
This year, the theme is “Urban/Rural Sustainability“. The group will explore the similarities and differences when it comes to building sustainability in those contexts, as well as the philosophies and practices needed to do so.
Connect your faith with sustainability issues
Attending the 2019 Summit provides an opportunity to:
- Prepare to build sustainability in your place
- Hike a 1200-acre nature sanctuary
- Stay in LEED Platinum buildings
- Network with peers from other colleges
- Participate in skill-building workshops
- Interact with experts in the field— including an interactive workshop with Brian Blackford and an opportunity to explore either urban or rural contexts.
Students interested in attending should contact email@example.com. For more information, click here.
Originally published at sustainabilitystudies.nd.edu.