Throughout the day Campus Dining will be offering Earth Day food and drink specials in campus eateries and dining halls. Specials will feature local and veg-centric options, including roasted squash strudel, vegan carrot cake, and bison burgers.
- Dining Halls (both) will offer Vegan Carrot Cake, Roasted Squash Strudel on the Carving Stations for lunch, "Earth Day" special salad at the action station.
- Reckers will offer a Bison Burger as an option
- Cafe de Grasta and Decio will offer their daily hot vegetarian option
- Jordan, Kitz, Poche, Reckers, Cafe De Grasta, and Decio will offer double cup reuse discount (that's $0.50 off your drink if you BYOB!)
- Corby Hall will offer a Fruit Breakfast Smoothie for Breakfast utilizing frozen ripe bananas that were saved from the trash, a Vegan Black Bean Burger for lunch, and a Veg Centric Black and Bleu salad for dinner featuring a local Amish Bleu Cheese and local meat.