LimeBike Registration Instructions
- Download the LimeBike app to your smart device
- Using your credit or debit card – and your nd.edu email, follow the simple step-by-step instructions to set up your account
- Don’t see a bike nearby? Use the location map to find one close to you
- Scan the QR code or enter the plate number into the app to unlock the bike
- Enjoy your ride! LimeBikes can travel to and from downtown South Bend, adjoining campuses, and the greater community.
- Don’t forget to finish your ride – to avoid any additional charges, make sure to park the bike in a bicycle rack and lock the back wheel to end your trip. An unlocked bike will continue to accrue a charge of $.50 per 30 minutes.
There are two payment plans for LimeBike:
- Pay per ride – Load a minimum of $5 into your account and ride. An .edu email account is charged $.50 per 30 minutes. The minimum charge is $.50.
- A subscription fee of $14.95 gives you 100 rides in a 30-day period (.50 per ride thereafter). If you use LimeBike at least once per day, this is the way to go. The subscription will automatically renew every 30 day period unless it is canceled.
Need to report a problem or issue with the bike? – You can call or text 1-888-LIME-345 with your issue or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org