What does it mean to be a Notre Dame Green Ambassador?
Our Green Ambassadors are a network of individuals interested in implementing sustainable practices within their own office and departments. The program connects staff members with sustainability resources on campus and also develops ideas to improve campus-wide engagement. Many of our Green Ambassadors assist with certifying their offices as part of the Green Office Certification program. By becoming a Green Ambassador, you will:
- Play an active role in your office's sustainability activities.
- You'll receive a monthly email newsletter informing you about sustainability-related campus activities and other resources.
- Enhance your leadership skills and be an agent for change in your office.
- Lead your office in the Green Office Certification program.
- Expand your skillset and knowledge of sustainability concepts.
- Join a cross-campus network of peers working together to share ideas, problem-solve, and facilitate change.
Let us know your interest in becoming a Green Ambassador by completing the form below. It only takes a few minutes, and you will be under no obligation to join.
Contact Anna Balas, Associate Program Manager with the Office of Sustainability with any questions.