The University of Notre Dame is proud to announce its involvement as a Host Institution Sponsor for AASHE’s Global Conference on Sustainability in Higher Education (GCSHE). This virtual event, streaming live across three days (October 18, October 26, and November 3), will deliver live interactive sessions, inspiring keynote presenters, and engaging networking opportunities for innovative professionals and campus change agents. Now in its third year, GCSHE reaches a global audience of sustainability practitioners, faculty, students, and administrative personnel in higher education.
As more reports highlight the catastrophic effects of climate change, we have reached a point where the results are irreversible—unless immediate, rapid, large-scale reductions in greenhouse gas emissions are met. With a theme of “The Urgency of Now,” this year’s conference is a clarion call for transformative sustainability solutions that match the speed and scale of our challenges.
The University of Notre Dame is a proud member of the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education, the host of this conference, and participates in regular, publicly accessible sustainability reporting through AASHE's STARS program. The University received a Gold rating in its most recent assessment.
The first 100 registrants who are students, faculty, or staff of the University will be able to participate in this conference free of charge.
- Click HERE to register.
- Fill out all the relevant fields.
- Use your institutional email address only. The Discount Code is linked to our institution’s email domain ( @nd.edu ). Other email addresses (such as Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo) will not work with the Discount Code and will be deleted.
- After entering your ticket, but before clicking Checkout, enter the following Promotional Code and hit Apply: UNDHI46556
- This will drop your total to $0.00.
- Complete your registration.
- The registration deadline is November 3, 2022, at 11:59 pm ET