Do you have unwanted personal or confidential papers piling up at home? University Archives can help! The University's shred provider, Shred-it, in conjunction with the University Archives, is offering free and secure confidential document destruction for all University faculty, staff, and students.
- The shred event will be held on Wednesday, August 9th from 11:00 to 1:00.
- A Shred-it truck will be parked on the east side of Lot C1 located just north of the Holy Cross and Leahy Drive intersection (between the Joyce Center and Compton Family Ice Arena).
- Only paper can be shredded, so please remove any binders (staples and paper clips are acceptable).
- Please limit your shredding to no more than five standard storage boxes of paper (sorry, we cannot accept non-paper materials this year).
- Notre Dame cannot be responsible for papers left unattended, so we ask that you stay until your documents are on the shred truck.
- We are working with campus recycling so you can leave your empty boxes with us as well!
- The event will be held “Rain or Shine”